USr Healthcare offers all of the established talent acquisition services with the exception of per diem and travel contract labor. Primary services from USr Healthcare include outsourced division and facility full cycle recruiting for permanent staff, executive search, candidate sourcing and division or individual facility consulting services. However, year after year the strength of USr Healthcare’s programs is permanent placement of clinical staff for our clients that reduce vacancy rates and eliminates the use of contract staff in core positions.
The areas of talent acquisition support listed below are the most popular among our clients. However, USr will discuss the recruitment of other specialties if needed.
- Department Directors and Managers
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses
- Laboratory Technicians
- Imaging Technicians
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Hospital Administrators
- Clinical Research Staff
- Information Technology
Beginning in 2002 as an outsourced solution for the recruitment of nurses for hospital permanent staff, USr Healthcare has since developed additional products and services to better reflect the dynamic needs of our clients. We work with each client to customize and design the best solution to meet their talent acquisition needs. The following programs are proven solutions being utilized both individually and in combination to successfully meet needs of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- RPO – End to End Division or System Outsourcing: USr Healthcare currently provides outsourced system-wide talent acquisition for four hospital divisions and numerous systems from several different healthcare organizations. The program is also predominantly expense neutral for the client.
- RPO – End to End Onsite Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Team: This is USr’s original and most successful solution. USr provides all necessary onsite and offsite support necessary to meet the client’s current and ongoing needs. Learn More
- Executive Search: USr Healthcare’s sister company, USr Executive, has a team of dedicated in-house executive recruiters, who utilize a targeted approach in the talent acquisition of executives and management staff. Please visit usrexecutive.com for more information.
- USr Healthcare Contingency Search: Pay only for the quality staff your company needs to succeed.
USr Healthcare can help you drive hiring success utilizing our contingency recruiting model. Sometimes it makes sense to pay for the position you need most only when that position has been filled with a high-quality new hire. Contingency recruiting is particularly appropriate for hospitals with specialized or hard-to-fill positions or units. At USr Healthcare, we approach contingency recruiting with the same commitment to quality, dedication to results and attentiveness to a client’s culture that a successful placement demands. USr offers clients access to our unmatched national network of candidates and our proprietary technology.
All USr recruiters possess extensive industry knowledge, with strengths in customization to each individual client. We prescreen each candidate submitted for consideration and present top candidates through custom profiles.
Unlike many contingent search firms, USr doesn’t stop there. Our contingency recruiters will arrange interviews for selected candidates and work closely with you and with the candidate throughout the entire recruitment process. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our clients by responding to the unique needs of each facility and provide them with the staff needed to excel.
- Drop in recruiter / SWAT Team: For clients seeking a USr solution without a long-term commitment, USr Healthcare will place a dedicated full time recruiter or recruiter(s) at a facility for a term of 2, 4 or 6 months to cover situations such as recruiter loss or the staffing of a new unit or service line.
- USr Consulting: USr Healthcare’s expertise in assessing and analyzing the full-cycle recruitment function for a variety of clients has led to an increase in requests for our consulting services. Once the assessment and recommendations have been delivered in the USr White Paper format, the organization can effectively determine the level of additional assistance and which USr program would provide the greatest benefits. Learn More
For additional information about these or any other USr solutions, contact Stephanie Dixon, Director of Sales at 800.826.8127.